Located in Maple Park, IL serving the Chicagoland area including Geneva, Batavia, Oak Park, Wheaton, Warrenville, Elmhurst, Lombard, Glen Ellyn, Downers Grove, Schaumburg, Des Plaines, Glenview, St. Charles, Elgin, Aurora, Naperville.
- Rich and concentrated oak barrel-aged medium body varietal wine with a gorgeous, deep ruby color and an aging potential of eight to ten years.
- Aromas of sweet-black cherry and toasted vanilla.
- Flavors of licorice and dark berries.
- Ideal for pasta, barbeque, spicy foods, beef, and wild fowl.
- Magnificent wine for a large and delicious meal
- Often referred to as “Illinois Zinfandel.”