Located in Maple Park, IL serving the Chicagoland area including Geneva, Batavia, Oak Park, Wheaton, Warrenville, Elmhurst, Lombard, Glen Ellyn, Downers Grove, Schaumburg, Des Plaines, Glenview, St. Charles, Elgin, Aurora, Naperville.
- White varietal wine with a crystal and elegant appearance and a beautiful light-gold, green tint.
- Initial delicate grass aromas that form into sweet citric peels; notes of tangerine peel, pommels, limes, wild flowers, and the sweet aroma of banana.
- In mouth, this wine is a fine balance of a bold acidic flavor yet has a light body; a fresh sensation of ripe pears and green apples.
- Ideal for spicy dishes, white meats, seafood, salads, and cheese.
- Perfect for friendly get-togethers.