Acquaviva winery bottles ten different wines from their vineyard.
- Bianco Bello (White, Blend): This blend is crafted with five varietals of grape with Chardonel being the predominant grape. Semi-sweet, fragrant blend with an elegant golden hue. A very aromatic, floral face that finishes as a full bodied wine. Balanced and fresh, with a slightly sweet, yet crisp and fresh taste; perfumed with intense flavors of apples, honey-dew melon, and wild flowers. Ideal with seafood, wild fowl, and various desserts.
- Prairie Star (White): Prairie Star is a single varietal wine. White varietal wine with a crystal and elegant appearance and a beautiful light-gold, green tint. Initial delicate grass aromas that form into sweet citric peels; notes of tangerine peel, pommels, limes, wild flowers, and the sweet aroma of banana. Ideal for spicy dishes, white meats, seafood, salads, and cheese
- Brianna (White): Brianna is a single varietal wine. Sweet, medium body wine with a beautiful, crystal appearance. A delicate yet concentrated harmony of citrus, pineapple, and peach aromas. Flavors are predominantly peaches, apricots, lime-candies, grapefruit, and pineapple. Ideal as a dessert wine.
- Frontenac (Red): Frontenac is a single varietal wine. Rich and concentrated oak barrel-aged medium body varietal wine with a gorgeous, deep ruby color and an aging potential of eight to ten years. Aromas of sweet-black cherry and toasted vanilla. Flavors of licorice and dark berries. Ideal for pasta, barbeque, spicy foods, beef, and wild fowl.
- Piacere (Red, Blend): This blend is crafted with five varieties of grape with Chancellor being the predominant grape. Concentrated and well-structured oak barrel-aged medium body blend wine with a dark, rich ruby appearance and an aging potential of three to five years. Dry with soft and elegant aromatic expressions. Flavors of vanilla, cocoa, caramel, mocha, dried herb, black licorice, black berries, and minerals; a superior bouquet with a sustained finish. Ideal for pork, wild game, fowl, grilled meats, or hearty pastas.
- Vitino (Red, Blend): This blend is crafted with five varieties of grape with Marechal Fosh being the predominate grape. Fruity and unoaked medium body, Beaujolais-style blend wine with a stunning and intense ruby color. Extremely aromatic; a flawless balance of flavor and aroma; notes of blueberries, red-raspberry, and black currant. Soft tannins and silky in texture; a fruity wine. Ideal with Italian foods and pizzas.
- 2010 Donna Mia (White, Blend): A medium bodied white blend rich and elegant in style. It has citrus notes with green apple, spice, and fresh cut flowers. Deep in complexity with light toasted oak on the finish, this wine has an intense and vibrant palate.
- 2010 Don Guiseppe (Red, Blend): A full bodied red blend deep and exotic in style. It has a complex and well focused profile with hints of fresh pepper, dark berry fruit, minerals, herbs, and cedar. This twelve month barrel aged wine is an exquisite combination of power and finesse.
- 2011 Fiore della Vigna (Bold, light-bodied white blend): A semi-dry, light bodied blend with a crystal clear appearance. It has a bold floral muscat fragrance expresses itself with fresh fruit flavors of apple, citrus and white grape. This delicate yet vibrant blend is in perfect balance, as it finishes clean and crisp.
- 2011 Grand Rosé (Elegant, medium-bodied rosé): An elegant, semi-dry, medium bodied nicely rounded rosé. It has aromas of peach blossom, red cherry and spice. This rosé is Fruity with notes of strawberry, cherry, red raspberry, watermelon and tart cranberry with a crisp and lingering finish.